Kalklitir by Boka Studio
Papyrus -1kg / 250g-
Regular price €24,90
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
1kg bag --> Covers about 8 square meters in two layers.
250g bag --> Covers about 2 square meters in two layers.
HOW TO MIX
It is very easy to mix our Kalk paint by hand or by using a hand mixer.
*Please note that actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.
- Start by pouring the recommended amount of tap water into a container and slowly add the powder in small portions to the container while stirring.
- Stir occasionally for a minimum of 10 minutes, until the powder is fully dissolved and free of all lumps and particles.
- Remember to stir occasionally through out your painting process to prevent pigments falling to the bottom of your bucket causing discolouration.
- Always mix sufficient quantity in a single batch to reach the best possible homogeneous solution for all your surfaces.
- Kalk paint is delivered in powder form.